Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 MP Characters

Finally got the OK to post a few pieces of work from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Call of Duty Warzone. I can only show a few mp characters I made during the production year of 2016-2019. Unfortunately, I can not show anything from Single Player. But I will try to add a few of my characters here throughout the next couple of weeks. Also there's a lot of post launch content that I will need to get further approval on so stay tuned for future updates.

General comment: I wanted to def give credit to the amazing entire IW character art team and any outsourcing partners we used because there maybe a pack or a glove or boot that is shared for multiple characters that I used here or there. Due to the massive nature of this game and the live service game that requires seasonal content we need to push out A LOT of characters and continue to pump out a lot of character! Any heads posted I credit to the fantastic Bernardo Antoniazzi who was responsible for all the heads on MW not only that be he help tremendously with the pipeline on MW.




No comments:

Post a Comment